Picnic Committee Report Jimerson, Lockhart,Watson,Sloan
- We have secured the Coots Landing at Bonita Lakes for the Spring Picnic, the date is Saturday May 13th from 11 am to 3 PM. Cost-$115.00 FYI it used to cost $65.00
- We propose the Post supply the meat and members volunteer to bring sides and beverages and a change from last year.
2A We suggest chicken quarters they come in bags of about 8-10 for around $7.00. Mr. Sloan would grill on his Traeger grill, and maybe someone else can help .additionally Hot dogs and Hamburgers. Someone else can cook those at the picnic area.
- Games- Bingo with prizes has always been enjoyed, if some one has a bad minton set.
- So we would need bread, hot dog and hamburger rolls, mustard, catsup, cups, plates, ice, napkins, charcoal,those tin things to keep food warm with the little cans under them..
- 5.We understand members donated to help pay last year, we would encourage that again since we are trying to build up the Treasury.
So we suggest sides and desserts we are open to suggestions.
Another suggestion was to make it a brunch -have pancakes and sausage too, one of our members has a griddle.
Beverages-water, iced tea, etc.
Checkers, volleyball, cards, etc.
Do we want any music?
We would like to names and numbers of who will attend the picnic.and how many will accompany the member.
M. Jimerson -Chairperson.